Friday 16 October 2009

Episode 8: Two Women and a Baby

Babble: about two women (one of them being me!) & a baby

On my Needles: Christmas gifts
1. Vanilla socks for my Father-in-law
2. Basketweave scarf for my Uncle-in-law
3. Felted bag for my Sister-in-law
4. Easy lace scarf for my Mum
5. Wrist warmers for my Mother-in-law
Still 2 left to cast on...

Interlude music:
Hill of ThievesCara Dillon
"Spencer The Rover" (mp3)
from "Hill of Thieves"
(Charcoal Records)

Buy at iTunes Music Store
Buy at Rhapsody
Buy at Napster
Stream from Rhapsody
More On This Album



Marriage - part 3. About this article:
The connubial crucible: Newlywed years as predictors of marital delight, distress, and divorce.
Huston, Ted L.1; Caughlin, John P.; Houts, Renate M.; Smith, Shanna E.; George, Laura J.
Journal of Personality and Social Psychology. Vol 80(2), Feb 2001, pp. 237-252
This study showed that couples' newlywed marriages and changes in their union over the first 2 years foreshadow their long-term marital fate after 13 years. Consistent with the enduring dynamics model, differences in the intensity of newlyweds' ...
Journal Pages: 237-252

Inspired Pattern: My Ex

Ending music:
The Rough Guide to Irish FolkKaran Casey
"Town of Athlone" (mp3)
from "The Rough Guide to Irish Folk"
(Rough Guides/World Music Network)

More On This Album

No comments:

Post a Comment